Are you a professional looking to maximize your presence on LinkedIn?
You may already have heard of the idea of having several LinkedIn accounts.
But how do you manage more accounts when there are only two or three people in the sales team? It’s a real headache!
We have two options: buy or lease accounts. In this article, we’ll look at the pros and cons of each option to help you make the best decision.
I. What is LinkedIn and why have multiple accounts?
For those who may have missed the trend, LinkedIn is a little more than a serious version of Facebook for pros.
It’s actually the world’s largest virtual marketplace for professionals, offering an array of tools to propel your career to new horizons.
It’s a place where you can forge professional links, exchange thoughts and discover new opportunities. And the best part? LinkedIn is available wherever you are, whether you’re in front of your computer, on your mobile or browsing the web.
But LinkedIn isn’t just about networking. The site offers a host of tools to help personalize your profile and attract attention. You can display your professional experience, skills, training and much more. LinkedIn then becomes a kind of interactive showcase for your professional career.
It’s also a platform that lets you organize events, join groups, publish articles, and even share photos and videos. In short, a myriad of possibilities for standing out and prospecting.
Now you may be wondering: why would I need multiple LinkedIn accounts?
Think of it as throwing several hooks into the sea. The more accounts you have, the more you can extend your reach and reach a wider audience. However, bear in mind that LinkedIn has its own rules and quotas. So it’s crucial to know how to manage your accounts. To learn more about managing multiple LinkedIn accounts and the quotas imposed by LinkedIn, I invite you to consult these two articles here and here .
For example, having 5 MirrorProfiles accounts allows you to :
- Contact up to 1,000 people a week.
- Visit over 2,000 LinkedIn profiles every week and gain valuable insights.
- Enrich your CRM with visits to LinkedIn company pages.
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg! In 2023, being present on LinkedIn is not an option, it’s a must for any self-respecting professional. But beware: while the idea of creating several accounts may seem appealing, without the right techniques, you risk seeing over 90% of your accounts banned in less than two months. So is buying a LinkedIn account the solution? Let me give you a spoiler: the answer is no!
II. Buying a LinkedIn Account: What are the Limits?
Now, let’s talk about buying LinkedIn accounts. Sounds easy, doesn’t it? Well, think again! Here are a few things to consider:
- Cost: You know what they say, money doesn’t grow on trees! And these accounts can cost you dearly if you keep getting banned.
- Sustainability: Imagine buying a “heated” account in a foreign country, sometimes under the same IP. Not very good for the account’s durability, is it?
- Relationships: These accounts often have few relationships, like a social network without a network.
- Legality: Let’s not forget the legal side. Some of these accounts may have been stolen or usurped. Not exactly ideal, is it?
- Insurance: And perhaps most importantly, when you buy an account, you have no insurance. If your account goes down, you have no recourse.
The moral of the story is that a renter of a Linkedin account loses just as much as you do if the account gets banned, whereas a seller will try to quickly set up Linkedin accounts and thus “forget” LinkedIn’s best practices.
III. Renting a LinkedIn account
Faced with all these challenges, we at MirrorProfiles thought we had to find a solution. And that’s where the idea of renting heated LinkedIn accounts was born. These accounts are ready to use and are less likely to be detected by LinkedIn.
How does it work? It’s simple:
- We offer accounts that have been manually used for more than three months before being put up for rent.
- Each account has more than 500 connections, like an active and authentic account.
- And best of all, our accounts are ready to use with all existing automation tools. Waalaxy, LGM, Lemlist, Neodeal, Linked Helper, you name it!
Why choose MirrorProfiles?
- More than 50 companies have already placed their trust in us.
- Less than 5% of restricted accounts detected by Linkedin in 2 years.
- A secure access interface to your accounts.
- Credible profile photos.
- A turnkey solution: book an appointment, pay online, receive your access to the secure platform, click on “Run”. You use the LinkedIn account as if it were your own.
- A unique heating method and 100% customizable profiles for your company.
Rent a Linkedin avatar account today
Buying LinkedIn accounts may seem attractive, but beware of the risks!
Account leasing, while it may require a higher initial investment, offers greater security and is a better long-term option.
In addition to the “plug&play” aspect of renting for automation, this ensures a greater volume of prospecting or recruitment campaigns.
When setting up automation processes, it’s always reassuring and advisable not to have a colossus with feet of clay.
Leasing ensures the stability and security of all processes built around Linkedin.
1. What are the advantages of having several LinkedIn accounts? Like throwing several hooks into the water, having several LinkedIn accounts can increase your visibility and help you reach a wider audience.
2. What are the risks of buying LinkedIn accounts? It can be expensive if you keep getting banned, and then there’s the risk of illegitimate or fraudulent accounts.
3. Why is renting a LinkedIn account safer? It’s a bit like insurance: in the event of a problem, the account can be replaced.
4. What is MirrorProfiles? MirrorProfiles, that’s us! We offer LinkedIn account rental.
5. What is LinkedIn? LinkedIn is like the Facebook of professionals. A platform for connecting, sharing ideas, finding job opportunities, and much more.